Whatever you think of when you think about hope, about freedom, about rebellion. Whatever makes you smile. Whatever makes you dare.
What we're looking for:-
- Fiction (~3000 words)
- Flash Fiction (~1000 words)
- Essays/Non-fiction (~3000 words)
- Anything which makes you dream.
- If it doesn't fit in the above category, we'll try to fit it in whatever way we can. Feel free to express and we'll do the rest.
You can mail us your submissions at email@example.com
1) We are looking for unpublished work
2) Simultaneous submissions are welcome.
3) We prefer the submissions to be in docs or docx format attached in the email. If you're sending us a visual art/photography submission, please attach a high-resolution file.
4) Please note that we are not a paying market at the moment. We are new, unfunded, and operate with minimal womanpower but we are working towards bringing a change!
5) The Indian Feminist Review retains first electronic publication rights and the right to archive your work both online and in any future print anthologies. Upon publication, all rights return to the writer/artist.
We do hope (and request) that you credit The Indian Feminist Review if your work is republished somewhere else.
If you've come this far, know that we appreciate you and will support your work the best we can. While submitting, you can include a short bio including your past publications, social media links, or your favorite animals. (Pet pictures are highly encouraged too!)